Better AEC Collaboration from
the Experts in BIM
Unlike other file-sharing solutions, GTeam is purpose-built for the AEC industry and solves BIM collaboration needs in one feature-rich platform without the need for expensive or complicated software solutions.
Along with GTeam’s powerful collaboration tools, get the most out of your 3D models using GTeam’s measuring, sectioning, and clash detection tools. You can trust GTeam for all your projects of any size!
"This product fills a hole in the collaboration model-sharing world."- Steven Ross
GTeam supports 3D model viewing on any device with a web browser. Various members of an AEC project can collaborate and share 3D building information with each other through their web browser without needing the original 3D modeling tool installed.
Powerful 3D Support
Collaborate with anyone by importing industry-standard 3D models. GTeam supports models from Digital Project, Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and SketchUp, just to name a few. GTeam saves time and money by eliminating tedious file conversions between tools. With GTeam, access 3D analysis tools in your web browser:
Get additional 3D features through your browser:
- 3D Model Viewing: Explore your 3D project model using advanced tools. Use filters to display selected parts of the model. Open multiple models together in the same viewer.
- 3D Measuring: Analyze your 3D model measurements and then share the results with team members.
- 3D Clash Detection: Perform clash detection and clearance checking to detect interference on one or more 3D models. Compare models created with different authoring tools.
- 3D Annotation: Communicate your ideas with others through annotation tools.
- 3D Snapshot: Capture your modified 3D model and send it to colleagues for review and annotation.
- Reporting: Create custom reports on project BIM data to download and send to team members.
- 3D Sectioning: Cut sections in the model to focus on key areas of your project.
Reviewable Project History
GTeam places the project’s entire social and transactional history at your fingertips. Now you can see everything that happened in a project from any day in the project. Use GTeam to search across files, models, spreadsheets, schedules, videos, and snapshots.
GTeam imports and shares a project’s 3D as well as 2D documentation with the entire team, including PDF, Word, Excel, pictures, and videos. Create logical groupings of files together using File Sets.
File synchronization helps teams reduce costly errors by working from the latest version as well as ensuring individual changes are quickly shared with the entire team. Features including File Unlocking help teams be more confident they are using the right version.
Rapidly view a thumbnail version of 3D models and other files without requiring a download. Easily view documents and rotate 3D models to ensure you’re going to work on the right file.
Messaging and Comments
GTeam includes centralized messaging and comments that improve collaboration among team members. Similar to popular social media platforms, users have the choice to distribute information privately or to small groups as well as deliver global updates to everyone.
Easily gain insight on the status of your projects with Administrator functionality. Quickly access user, file and data storage information, invite users, set data release permissions, create secure private folders, and customize message status options.
GTeam includes administrative controls so that only authorized users can view data stored in GTeam. Make folders private or public for working with other companies. Role-based access and other security features are tailored to AEC teams.